04 February 2011

My Month Vacation (Part 2)

(Check My Facebook for more pictures!)
DISNEYLAND!
Matterhorn! I only liked ridding this ride at night.
Indiana Jones! <3
Tom Sawyers Island
Wow. Tom Sawyers Island.
Space Mountain!
Yes. I took this picture. I think I'm in love with him.
Hannah and her favorite, Goofy!
Meeting my two favorite princesses, Arial and Belle!
I don't like Asia very much.
It's A Small World
Meeting Rapunzel and Flynn Rider!
The Train that goes around Disneyland.

SAN FRANCISCO!
Monterey Bay Aquarium
This Octopus was really weird.
STARFISH!
I love this girl, and that crab.
Jelly Belly Factory!

(TOP)The Cutest Cousin EVER!
(BOTTOM) A Male Sea Horse giving Birth.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having fun! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK-I loved seeing all the pics from your fun trip-what is wrong with me that it took me this long to comment? Anyway, I'm glad you are the family historian...your family is so cute and you all had so much fun together. I'm excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete