02 April 2011

What's that you sayy??

So, yesterday I was in Utah, and I saw Guys and Dolls at Westlake High School. What do I say about it? My best friend Jake rocked the house, and my twin brother Hunter was AMAZING (as always!) I had a good week in Utah, and I'll be back in May. (:
I love and miss you all! (I wonder if anyone reads my blog anymore...)
love, Brianne.
ps. I'm doing better here. and I've also deleted my Facebook, so if you want to contact me, Email me at Tow3rbri@gmail.com, or you can text me! <3

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog! :D I'm glad you liked the show. It was so good to see you! Your hair looks adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY! I love you Sam! It was so good to see you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read! I read!! I am sorry you are having a tough time there in Las Vegas. I hope it gets better soon. Love you! Mitzi

    ReplyDelete