25 July 2012

New

Most of you know we have moved! Our home is so awesome with 6 bedroom and 4 bathrooms! (I even get my own of each!) We are all very happy with everything about this house, and what comes with it. The ward is amazing, the area is beautiful, and our house is spectacular! Let me just take you on a little tour of our awesome new house! 
So this is our living room, with the piano and our new couches from grandma!
 And this is our kitchen!

This is our family room!

This is my bedroom!


 and this is my bathroom!

 
We really love our new house, and especially the ward. They have been very inviting, and I feel really confident about living here! I'm nervous for school to start, but isn't everyone?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing the pics for us to see. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete