02 January 2011

15 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I rock myself to sleep.
2. I grind my teeth together when I listen to music.
3. I get car sick very easily, and that's why I hate wearing seat belts.
4. I hate american cheese.
5. I hate wearing shoes, but I wear them all the time, and have to many pairs to count.
6. I don't particularly like shopping, like any normal girl would.
7. I'm afraid of the dark.
8. I like watching homicide, murder investigation shows.
9. Recently I have wishes to be a forensic scientist.
10. I listen to music to pass the time away. I'll do it for hours on end.
11. I'm shy.
12. The real reason as to why I like my height, is actually because of the attention it brings me.
13. I wish I was artistic, so that I could explain my feelings onto paper.
14. Breakfast is my favorite meal if the day.
15. M&M's make me sick to the stomach.

:) love, Brianne.
Ps, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment