01 January 2011

My 5 Week Christmas

It's Christmas morning, and I've woken up to a math equation from Santa.

Yes, A math equation. And not just some little, easy math equation, it was quite a challenging one.

We've woken up to a scavenger hunt, that will reveal our Christmas presents, which happens to be a 5 week trip, which includes a week long in the happiest place on earth:
DISNEYLAND!

First we headed to Vegas to look at our houses and spend time with my daddy, then we went to Palm Deserts, CA. and spent time with my Kirkby cousins and spent the most of the part swimming. Now I'm in Irvine, CA. This week we'll be doing fun stuff then next week Disneyland. After Disneyland we'll go to San Fransisco to visit my Patterson cousins, then go back to Vegas to start school on the 24th. Wish me luck! :)

On New Years Eve, I talked to all my best friends :) I miss you guys so much.
I love you JAKE!

<3/>

No comments:

Post a Comment