02 August 2011

Best Summer Ever.

To start off with my summer, I chopped all my hair off.

After I chopped it all off, I went to Girls Camp. This was really great for me, because it helped me make new friends here in Las Vegas.
After Girls Camp, I was home for three days, then left for my summer adventure. I headed off to Texas first. We did a lot of stuff. We went to Galveston Island for a week, and went to the beach, went to Moody Gardens, and ate at a lot of fun places, like the Rainforest Cafe (Where I ate shrimp for the first time. BLAH!)




After Galveston, we just hung out in Huston at my grandparents house, and we also went to the Zoo, where I was kissed by a monkey (Yes, I really was) and fed a giraffe.

After I went to Texas, I flew into Utah. I went to the Temple with a lot of best friends on Saturday, before I headed off to EFY!

EFY was the best week of my life. Just saying. We have a lot of inside jokes, and I loved my counselors and group. I couldn't ask for anyone better!
Oh yeah, not to mention the best roommate ever!
After EFY, I went to RFG, a program just like EFY, but for girls only. Sadly, I have no pictures. After RFG, I hung out with my cousins, and Shawna came over for about two days. We went to the mall, watched movies, and make music vids. It was so fun!
(Brianne is not meant to wear heels. I could not, for the life of me, walk in these shoes.)
And now, after 6 entire weeks, I AM FINALLY HOME! I missed my family! Jainna was so cute when I walked in the door, she ran right up to me and gave me the biggest hug! ADORABLE!! <3 <3

That's my summer!
Love,
Bran(:

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read about what you've been up to. Sad to have no pics of RFG. Glad you made it home safe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete